رفتن به مطلب
انجمن توسعه دهندگان موبایل

برنامه جدید در باکس ولکانو 3.0 (Inferno)

mohsinsomeone

ارسال های توصیه شده

]

178.jpg

Here is all you need to know about Volcano 3.0 aka Inferno

INFERNO - Online version. Need internet to run software. Can be activated on ALL Volcano box

INFERNO PRO - Offline version. Don't need internet to run software. Need to purchase a dongle 15 USD for security matter.

VOLCANO & MERAPI USERS

1. INFERNO " ONLINE " WILL BE RELEASED FREE FOR 1 MONTH FOR ALL VOLCANO USERS

2. MERAPI USERS HAVING THEIR ACTIVATION OR BOX FULLY ACTIVATED UNDER 1 YEAR WILL HAVE 1 YEAR FREE USAGE OF INFERNO " ONLINE " FROM THE DAY + 1 MONTH THEY START TO USE

3. MERAPI USERS HAVING THEIR ACTIVATION OR BOX FULLY ACTIVATED OVER 1 WILL HAVE FREE USAGE OF INFERNO " ONLINE " TILL 31.12.2016

4. INFERNO " ONLINE " IS AVAILABLE FOR ACTIVATION AT 59 USD FOR ALL VOLCANO USERS

INFERNO DONGLES - INFERNO PRO

1. FOR MERAPI USERS THEY CAN BUY DONGLE TO TRANSFER THEY MERAPI ACTIVATION AND USE INFERNO WITHOUT INTERNET

2. FOR NEW USERS THEY CAN BUY DONGLE 15 USD TEST FREE FOR 1 MONTH THEN USE 59 CREDITS FOR ACTIVATION

Volcano Box is popular mainly in few Geographic zone and we wanted to open other markets. We know how the market is hard and we understand that no one wants to invest money during those hard time. This is why we have invented this marketing tool.

1. You pay 15 USD and can use dongle for 1 month.

2. If you like it you can fully activate your dongle for 59 USD. Most of you can earn this money during the 30 days free trial. Means the cost of the dongle for you will be only of 15USD as you will be making money with Inferno without having to pay for it :-)

We just want you guys to try our product without having to invest money in it. You can earn from it first then buy the activation cost of the dongle. This is the most fair way we find to help you guys and us to have the products tested by as much people as possible.

I hope all is clear and that you will give us a chance to prove you that we are back and the best.

In case you still doubtful... I have one idea... Do you have 5 friends? Each of you take 3 USD That will give you 15 USD. With this 15 USD you will have one inferno key that you can use for 1 month. In 1 month I am 100% sure that will have lot of phones success with us and fail with other. After one month is gone you guys can think and buy inferno if you like it.

I have no words to say thank you for your support and trust.

Best Regards

WE ARE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART. WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER.

If you only do what you can do

you will never be more than you are now

لینک ارسال

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is Inferno?

A: Inferno tool is simply the most intuitive tool of the market for Multi-brand. We have started from a white page and collected all feedback from our Supporters, Resellers & Distributors to think how to make the most simple way to service phones. After countless hours of work and test we finally releasing today our new tool that is basically Volcano 3.0 software & Advance level of MerapiTool.

For now We are going to release MTK Module, Next modules will be SPD. This have been a long internal discustion a couple month back. We have been arguing if we wanted to release MTK + SPD at same time but not fully developed or first MTK then full SPD. As you understand we decided the second option. SPD will be a separate module that will be introduced within next upcoming weeks.- Qualcomm will also have a separate module and many others.. So Stay Stune and watch us

Q: i have Merapi Activated just few months ago, do i have to pay again huge amount for inferno ?

A: No, ALL Merapi Activated Users, will get Inferno from your Resellers in just 15 Usd.

Q: When we already paid 39 USD or 49 USD for Merapi Activation then why we pay again for inferno?

A: Lot of users were complaint that they have very bad internet or slow internet or don't have internet so we can't use Merapi very well ( as you all knew that Merapi needs internet for every operation) after lot of "Internal Discussions" we Decide to make New Hardware which will be Offline as well as very good protection. As We can't Secure "Inferno" to very well on Old Hardware. So WE ARE JUST TAKING 15 USD (COST OF HARDWARE + RESSELERS COST TO BRONG DONGLE TO COUNTRY) FROM MERAPITOOL ACTIVATED USERS

Q: I read on forum, you guys written that Inferno is "Semi-Online" what, do you mean by Semi-Online ?

A: Semi-Online means, on your very 1st time of Run, Inferno will check Internet and save some details in Key it-self. after it will Work Offline till the Next month. as soon as Month will be Finished, Inferno key will check internet again and take all Security Measurements from Server.

Q: I don't have Merapi Activated/i want to purchase new Inferno (Non Merapi Activated users), in how much i will get Inferno, As above you said it's 15 USD for Merapi Activated users ?

A: We are selling in 15 USD to those users who already Activated MerapiTool to their VolcanoBox (Which is our Cost of hardware & reason to sell in very cheap cause they already pay us for software).

To all those users who did not make activation of merapitool to their volcanobox for them we made 2 packages.

Package 1- World's 1st & Only GPGIndustries Introduced, Test before buy. ( For NON

under this package you can get Inferno Key in just 15 USD and you can run All functions till 1 Month After One Month you can active for further use in 59 Usd.

Package 2. Pre-Activated Inferno Key.

Under this package you can get Fully-Activated Inferno. in just 69 USD...\

Q: I Got Inferno & I am MerapiTool User, Now do i have to connect Volcanobox + Inferno at same time with pc ?

A: No, you just have to connect Inferno with your Computer to run Inferno software.

To be continue..

لینک ارسال

All Inferno Key Beta Testers & Supporters...

You may Contact them, can visit them to see how Inferno Works or you can discuss with them if you facing any kind of issue....

GSMHOSTING ID: ..::Raja-Soft-Indore::..

NAME : Raja software

SHOP NAME :Unique Mobile Shop

CITY: Indore

MOBILE NO: +91 9630963000

Gsmhosting ID: mrgsm.org

Name: Muhammad Mujeeb

City: Multan

Number: +92 332 0060060

Gsmhosting ID: zoneofash

Name: Real ASH

City: Kandy

Number: +94777764650

Number 2: +94814503232

Gsmhosting ID: AZHERGOGA007

Name: Muhammad Azher Iqbal

City: Khanewal

Number: +923233336333

GSM HOSTING ID: yadav.pardeep

NAME : PARDEEP RAO

ADDRESS: ANMOL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

CITY: BATHINDA

STATE: PUNJAB

MOBILE NO:+919357160008

Gsmhosting ID: ij_cell

Name: HASSAN

City: Bloemfontien

Number: +27583035827

GSMHOSTING ID: Kabul

NAME : Nadeem

CITY: Bahawalpur

MOBILE NO: +923006991234

GSMHOSTING ID: amn32

NAME : Muhammad Ameen

SHOP NAME :Al Ameen Mobiles

CITY: Makhdoom Pur Khanewal Punjab

REFFERAL WEB :Amn32 | Devices & Activations

MOBILE NO: +923006881039

GSMHOSTING ID: Akhtar Ali Jatt

NAME : Akhtar Ali

SHOP NAME :Akhtar Mobile Shop

CITY: PaccaChang Faizganj Khairpur Sindh

REFFERAL WEB :http://akhtaralijatt.********.com

MOBILE NO: +923006151505

GSMHOSTING ID: mobite

NAME:Harish yadav

SHOP NAME: china mobile

CITY:mumbai

MOBILE:+919819698215

GSMHOSTING ID: blacky199

NAME : Samy

SHOP NAME : Hari mobiles

CITY: Pallavaram, Chennai

MOBILE NO: +91-7639630555

Skype Id: blacky.199

GSMHOSTING ID : HiTech Care

Name : Raghav Sharma

Shop Name : Hi-Tech Gallery

State : Chhattisgarh

City : Korba

Mobile No. +91-9074669925

Gsm Hosting ID: EjazATF

Name: Ejaz Khan

Shop Name: Mobile Valley

City: Islamabad

Mobile: +92-3005050123

لینک ارسال
يه توضيح خلاصه مختصر بديد بهتر نيست ؟

هیچی آپدیت جدید ولکانو هست

ولکانو نسخه 3 یا همون اینفرنو (که بصورت دانگل هم ارائه میشه ، قیمتش هم از باکس خیلی کمتر میشه!)

که باید باکس اکتیو بشه

تا یه ماه استفاده ازش رایگانه ، برای کاربرای مراپی هم تا اخر سال رایگانه بعدش باید پول بدن

یعنی خدا اینا رو لعنت کنه که بعد از مراپی ولکانو رو درست اپدیت نکردن حالا هم که دیدن مراپی زیاد طرفدار نداشت کلا اپدیت های جدید رو بصورت خریدنی(اکتیو ،خرید دانگل) گذاشتن

لینک ارسال
هیچی آپدیت جدید ولکانو هست

ولکانو نسخه 3 یا همون اینفرنو (که بصورت دانگل هم ارائه میشه ، قیمتش هم از باکس خیلی کمتر میشه!)

که باید باکس اکتیو بشه

تا یه ماه استفاده ازش رایگانه ، برای کاربرای مراپی هم تا اخر سال رایگانه بعدش باید پول بدن

یعنی خدا اینا رو لعنت کنه که بعد از مراپی ولکانو رو درست اپدیت نکردن حالا هم که دیدن مراپی زیاد طرفدار نداشت کلا اپدیت های جدید رو بصورت خریدنی(اکتیو ،خرید دانگل) گذاشتن

ممنون از اطلاعاتتون

خود تیم های خارجی با send to all های زیاد توی یاهو مسنجر همه رو ترغیب میکنند این دانگل رو نخرند ...به خاطر همین کار هایی که انجام دادن و میخوان تیم GPG رو تحریم کنند :|

رفاقت کشکه و دوغ

لینک ارسال

آره منم تو سایت رسمیش دیدم خیلیا گله داشتن یارو میگفت دو تا آپپدیت واسه مراپی دادین الان اومدین باز یه چیز دیگه دادین که بابتش پول بگیرین منم میخواستم بخرم که قیدشو زدم و میراکل خریدم

لینک ارسال

بایگانی شده

این موضوع بایگانی و قفل شده و دیگر امکان ارسال پاسخ نیست.

• اضافه کردن...