رفتن به مطلب
انجمن توسعه دهندگان موبایل

ارسال های توصیه شده

Hello! recently I had a problem with my Android Samsung Galaxy J7 with the rooting issues suddenly it gets stuck and my financial application has stopped! All-time favorite pokemon has stopped due to the googles verifications. There I have surfed the internet to find the best rooting tool and I got bot tools like SuperSu and Magisk Manager. One of my friends suggested me to download Magisk from www.magiskmanager.org and I have downloaded the tool. But still having the question should I use this or not :/ please help me!

لینک ارسال
در 2 ساعت قبل، brookfieldmatilda گفته است :

Hello! recently I had a problem with my Android Samsung Galaxy J7 with the rooting issues suddenly it gets stuck and my financial application has stopped! All-time favorite pokemon has stopped due to the googles verifications. There I have surfed the internet to find the best rooting tool and I got bot tools like SuperSu and Magisk Manager. One of my friends suggested me to download Magisk from www.magiskmanager.org and I have downloaded the tool. But still having the question should I use this or not :/ please help me!

Hi there is a problem with rooting the phone. Or your phone is rooted but the apps have got a problem?

لینک ارسال

بایگانی شده

این موضوع بایگانی و قفل شده و دیگر امکان ارسال پاسخ نیست.

• اضافه کردن...